Friday, September 2, 2011

Counting Down to the Grand Opening of Message Media Ed!


I am 37 years old. I was born and raised in Leimert Park, Los Angeles. I am a culturally conscious African American woman who just became a doctor. I am the daughter of a single mom and elementary school educator. I am the product of the hip hop generation. I am the founder of Message Media Ed. 

My name is Dr. Shani and YOU are invited to my 
Grand Opening, Saturday, September 17th, 3-8pm!

featuring...
Keynote Speaker: Carmen Dixon Rosenzweig
Media Consultant & Founder, AllAboutRace.com

Also honoring Sekou Andrews, Vivian Atmore & Lisa Berry
Ceremonial Blessing of our Center: Lady Walquer
Special Drum Procession: Najite Agindotan

FREE ADMISSION!! VENDORS! FAMILY FUN!
Village Festival begins at 3pm! Ceremony & Program begins at 6pm!


**GUEST LIST ONLY EVENT**
Please visit the official event page here http://MMEGrandOpening.eventbrite.com 
for all details and to RSVP by WED, SEPTEMBER 14TH!

SEE YOU THERE!





No comments: